The ESEE-4 is one of the most popular ESEE knives ever made. With its 3/16″ thickness, it’s the perfect blend between toughness and cutting efficiency all in a small package. If you can only choose one, then the ESEE-4 is the do-all workhorse of the ESEE line.
- Blade: Plain Black
- Sheath: Black Kydex w/ Clip Plate and Molle Backing
- Handles: Grey with Red Inserts
- Overall Length: 9.0″
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1″
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5″
- Blade Width: 1.25″
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Models)
- 440C (Stainless Steel Models)
- Textured Power Coat Finish (Carbon Steel Models)
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Molded Sheath w/ Clip Plate (Sheath Color Depends On Model)
- Made in the U.S.A.
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.