The ESEE-5 was designed by military SERE instructors as a hard-use downed pilot’s survival knife. Except for knife only models, the ESEE-5 comes standard with a Kydex sheath. Optional MOLLE Backs and Pouches may be ordered.
- Blade: Plain Olive Drab (OD) Blade
- Sheath: Black Kydex w/ Clip Plate
- Handles: Green Micarta Handles
- Overall Length: 11.0″
- Blade Length: 5.25″
- Thickness: .25″
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Blade Width: 1.56″
- Grind: Saber
- Weight (Knife Only): 16 Ounces
- Thumb Jimping On Spine
- Glass Breaker Pommel
- Bow Drill Divot In Handle
- Made in the U.S.A.
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.